Gramafilm create the very best films, events and apps for some of the world's most exciting brands. We create strong and inspiring stories that people share and talk about across multiple platforms. We are continuing to building on our award winning work and looking to grow our team.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven person to assist with projects across our production and development slate. This person should have excellent written English skills alongside experience in researching, developing and production assisting across both online and broadcast media. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone with a good eye for a story, as well as a deep understanding of current trends, programming, online & broadcast as well as other channels.
In your covering letter (in 250 words or less) let us know something that you have seen online or on TV recently that you have really liked, why, and what, if anything you would have done differently.
- Excellent written English
- Strong research skills, accurate fact checking and people finding.
- Previous experience in an agency or production environment or within branded content.
- Ability to generate original ideas as well as ones which can fit a brief.
- Ability to tastefully illustrate an idea with relevant imagery and visual treatment
- Strong people skills - ability to speak with contributors and organisations.
- Proactive worker with an ability to anticipate and solve problems.
- Broad understanding and interest of music, tech, arts and culture is a bonus.
If this sounds like you, do get in touch!
Please include the words Production Intern in the subject line and apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gramafilm is a branded content agency and production company, working with brands and broadcasters to produce the very best events, films and documentaries. We create strong and inspiring stories that people share and talk about. We are building on our award winning work and looking to grow our team.
As a Producer you will make sure productions happen on time and achieve client objectives regarding scope, quality, timing and budget - to the highest standard, whilst protecting the creative at every stage possible. This is not only a role that will require strong organisational and practical abilities but also a proven record of creatively putting together projects from ideation to final delivery. As well as being highly capable and organised you should have the ability to improvise.
We’re looking for a good people person who’s at home with small dedicated teams of highly engaged people.
- Experience of setting up international shoots preferable, but not essential (visas, fixers, carnets)
- Thrives on bringing ideas to life in a professional, cost effective, creative way.
- Hugely ambition to learn, support and be a part of a talented creative team.
- Exemplary organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A confident communicator with excellent oral and writing skills.
- Excellent ability to maintain client and supplier relationships.
- A proactive problem solver who is resourceful and is always thinking ahead.
- Calm, organised and flexible under pressure, you can manage multiple streams of work at once, prioritizing where needed to consistently deliver high level work, even to tight deadlines.
- Good understanding of finances and outstanding negotiation skills.
- Enthusiastic and energetic, excited by the work we produce.
- Ability to work autonomously if necessary.
- Strong computer skills.
- An interest in technology is desirable, but not essential.
- Helping to manage an existing client relationship with a global tech brand.
- Researching and setting up small international shoots.
- Plan small budgets and find the best resources to execute a project.
- Plan and schedule small projects.
- Identify risks and provide solutions ahead of time.
- Develop and build positive relationships with clients, sub-contractors and freelancers.
- Provide valuable input internally to maintain and improve the overall level of project management within the business.
- Our work crosses boundaries and disciplines - from films to app and experiences you should have a desire to grow and build every campaign and project to its fullest potential.
We are looking for someone with drive, professionalism and ambition who would love to become a key member of our team and eventually work one on one with one of our largest clients.
If this sounds like you, do get in touch!
Please include the words Producer in the subject line and apply by email to email@example.com