Gramafilm is a branded content agency and production company, working with brands and broadcasters to produce the very best events, films and documentaries. We create strong and inspiring stories that people share and talk about. We are building on our award winning work and looking to grow our team.
As a Producer you will make sure productions happen on time and achieve client objectives regarding scope, quality, timing and budget - to the highest standard, whilst protecting the creative at every stage possible. This is not only a role that will require strong organisational and practical abilities but also a proven record of creatively putting together projects from ideation to final delivery. As well as being highly capable and organised you should have the ability to improvise.
We’re looking for a good people person who’s at home with small dedicated teams of highly engaged people.
- Experience of setting up international shoots preferable, but not essential (visas, fixers, carnets)
- Thrives on bringing ideas to life in a professional, cost effective, creative way.
- Hugely ambition to learn, support and be a part of a talented creative team.
- Exemplary organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A confident communicator with excellent oral and writing skills.
- Excellent ability to maintain client and supplier relationships.
- A proactive problem solver who is resourceful and is always thinking ahead.
- Calm, organised and flexible under pressure, you can manage multiple streams of work at once, prioritizing where needed to consistently deliver high level work, even to tight deadlines.
- Good understanding of finances and outstanding negotiation skills.
- Enthusiastic and energetic, excited by the work we produce.
- Ability to work autonomously if necessary.
- Strong computer skills.
- An interest in technology is desirable, but not essential.
- Helping to manage an existing client relationship with a global tech brand.
- Researching and setting up small international shoots.
- Plan small budgets and find the best resources to execute a project.
- Plan and schedule small projects.
- Identify risks and provide solutions ahead of time.
- Develop and build positive relationships with clients, sub-contractors and freelancers.
- Provide valuable input internally to maintain and improve the overall level of project management within the business.
- Our work crosses boundaries and disciplines - from films to app and experiences you should have a desire to grow and build every campaign and project to its fullest potential.
We are looking for someone with drive, professionalism and ambition who would love to become a key member of our team and eventually work one on one with one of our largest clients.
If this sounds like you, do get in touch!
Please include the words Producer in the subject line and apply by email to email@example.com